Course Dates 2023/2024
- Zoom Sessions: 5 June, 10 July, 6 October , 1 December 2023 and 16 February 2024
- Module One (Bristol): 21-23 June 2023
- Module Two (online): 14-15 September 2023
- Module Three (London) : 9-11 November 2023
- Module Four (online): 11-12 January 2024
- Module Five (Bristol): 6-8 March 2024
- Online Peer Supervision Sessions (supervised): 28th July 2023, 29 January 2024, 2 Peer Practice Session - Students to arrange
- This course is a 5 module training, with additional zoom sessions and support circles
- 3 three-day face to face teaching modules (spread over a year)
- 2 two-day online teaching modules
- 5 zoom teaching sessions including teaching and experiential learning
- 3 one-to-one hours of personal coaching
- Regular online peer group support meetings – some supervised by the CSC faculty
. A Certificate of Attendance is given at the end of the course.
Early Bird £2,750
Enrol for a £500 deposit
A method both practical and profound.
The ‘Advanced Training’, is open to all those who have completed both the CSC Foundation and Applied Trainings and wish to:
- Refresh or deepen their constellation practice
- Integrate, with support, the systemic lens into their established professional field
- Design and develop new initiatives and ways of working with inter-connectivity through the systemic lens
- Continue to explore, deepen and develop themselves personally and creatively
- Be part of an on-going community of support as we navigate the next steps for humanity
The CSC Advanced Training is a learning journey designed to take participants to the next threshold in their practice – whatever that might be. The journey is brand new, the teaching is brand new and it is exploratory and creative, but crucially it is rooted in the settled place of the Conscience of the Greater Whole.
If you have completed the CSC Foundation and Applied trainings in Systemic Constellations you are not required to submit an application form.