Course Dates 2023/2024
- Zoom Sessions: 3 Nov 2023 (Introduction)
- Module One (Bristol): 22-24 Nov 2023
- Zoom Session One 18 Jan 2024,
- Module Two (London): 7-9 Feb 2024
- Zoom Session Two 22 Feb 2024
- Module Three (London) : 20-22 March 2024
- Zoom Session Three 30 April 2024
- Module Four (Bristol): 19-21 June 2024
This training will be led by Gaye Donaldson, Chris Williams and Sheila McCarthy-Dodd. It is a 4 module training, with additional zoom sessions, open to all those who have completed both the CSC Foundation and Applied Trainings (or equivalent)
Early Bird £2,750
Enrol for a £500 deposit
A method both practical and profound.
The ‘Advanced Training’, is open to all those who have completed both the CSC Foundation and Applied Trainings and wish to:
- Refresh or deepen their constellation practice
- Integrate, with support, the systemic lens into their established professional field
- Design and develop new initiatives and ways of working with inter-connectivity through the systemic lens
- Continue to explore, deepen and develop themselves personally and creatively
- Be part of an on-going community of support as we navigate the next steps for humanity
The CSC Advanced Training is a learning journey designed to take participants to the next threshold in their practice – whatever that might be. The journey is brand new, the teaching is brand new and it is exploratory and creative, but crucially it is rooted in the settled place of the Conscience of the Greater Whole.
If you have completed the CSC Foundation and Applied trainings in Systemic Constellations you are not required to submit an application form.