- This online Workshop will be held on Teusday, Session 1 - 21 February 2023 Session 2 - 28 February 2023- 6 pm to 8 pm UK time
What will your learn/develop?
The world around us experiences more and more crises, be it corona, war, economic decline or environmental destruction. We might not know how the changes will affect us but it seems that they are impacting on our lives more and more.
Fear is the natural response and consequence. The mind starts brooding and looking for solutions. But our thoughts do not bring relief and our feelings paralyze and depress us.
This workshop is designed to help you get out of this vicious cycle. We cannot change reality on a large scale, if at all. But we can find our vitality, serenity and courage again. This is always possible for us.
The workshop consists of two two-hour online sessions. There will be experiential exercises and working in small groups. As being part of a community is one of the great tools against fear! And there will be time to ask questions about what you experienced.
The exercises have a background in trauma therapy (Somatic Experiencing), hypnotherapy, family constellations, behavioral therapy, existential therapy and meditation. I will draw on my 45 years of experience as a therapist.
Topics Part 1
- Physical roots of fear and how to deal with it them
- Using the unconscious to e distance yourself from your anxiety
- Repeating old fears: transforming the intergenerational causes of your anxiety
Topics Part 2
- Mental strategies to cope with fear
- Mentally walk through the disaster - and beyond it
- Becoming and passing - coming to peace with existence as a human being
- Arriving in the moment free of fear
early bird £65
Online Via Zoom